Thursday 10 December 2015

Our rough digipak ideas


This is my rough digipak for our music video. (I'm pretty sure I did the whole thing upside down?) But anyway, there is a picture of Ben lying in bed, which links to the music video, there are lyrics of the song so the target audience can read them if they want to. There is a bio that Ben would've written about himself so that the people who buy the single can get to know him better. The theme of this digipak is dark/black to match the feelings that Ben is feeling about his guilt which is why I have shaded the digipak to show the black background.

Sophie





This is the rough version of my digipak idea for the group. In have based it the shots of in the film took while filming. In the bottom half of the digipak I have made 3 separate pictures/frames. One is a artist profile and the other is the front cover which is based on a sunset in one of the film locations. The other half is 3 sections that make up one picture. This half is of the car driving past the field. I have decided to put song lyrics on one of the sections.

Michael






This is my rough digipak idea. I decided to feature the lyrics on the back to interest the audience. I have also included an artist profile to interest anyone who wants to learn more about Ben. The artist profile would also be effective later on in the artist's career as fans could test their knowledge. I decided to feature the car on the front cover as, in the music video, Ben is seen driving in it very often. This helps to link the digipak with the music video, creating a sense of synergy.


Nathan






This is my rough digipak idea. I have also decided to feature the lyrics on the back to interest the audience. I have included a profile about the artist to let people know about bens background.  I decided to feature just the artist on the front cover, this is the same type and style of shot as the same repeating shot in our music video, This too helps to link the digipak with the music video, creating a sense of synergy.

 Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment