Friday 4 December 2015

Our Favourite music videos and Why?



I have chosen this music video to call my favourite because the attention to detail is insanely good. The production cost was millions and this shows in the video. The narrative is of female badass assassins that completes stunts. It's a major girl power video which is why it is one of my favourites, Taylor has also never created a video as "harsh" as this before as her previous ones are love stories which is refreshing.

Sophie





 

I have chosen this music video because the storyline is very interesting. The narrative is about a woman who craves attention and love who threatens to commit suicide in order to get attention. It is revealed at the end of the music video that she does this repeatedly.
 
Nathan











I have chosen this music video for a few reasons. I like this video as it is a literal representation of the lyrics. Each image shown with in the music video represents the lyrics, however not all are obverse, some you have to look closer and the shot in order to work out the connection.

Tom




I have chosen this music video since I like the focus on both narrative and live performance has it has a good mix of between the two, this is due to the fact the screen time of each is similar and therefore the music video doesn't get repetitive. Additionally the video looks like it has a good production value and the cutaways keep the video fresh.

Michael



Tom, Mike, Sophie and Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment